We held a session at December’s Teacamp to think about possible speakers for next year. Not quite crystal ball gazing, but thinking about what you might want to discuss next year. Check out our Trello Board of our thoughts on potential speakers.
A lot can happen in a week of politics, let alone predicting what’s going to happen over the next
year and what you might want to talk about. So this isn’t by any means a “fixed” list. We need your feedback on what you’d like to discuss, so do get back to us. Is there anything missing from that list of potential topics? What would you like to talk about?
See more via #teacamp.
- Time and date: 4pm – 6pm, 1st Thursday of every month
- Location: Mezzanine, Curzon Victoria, 58 Victoria street, London, SW1E 6QW
How does teacamp work?
If you want to come to teacamp, just turn up on the day, it is open to everyone. It is upstairs in the cafe, very informal and friendly. If you are coming for the first time or on your own, ask for James or Sarah and we will introduce you to some teacampers.
- 4.00 – 4.30pm: tea and cake
- 4.30 – 4.40pm: intros and plug your events, projects, etc
- 4.40 – 5.10pm: speakers slot
- 5.10 – 6.00pm: Q&A, group discussion
- 6.00pm: #beercamp in nearest pub