This month we were hoping to have @hadleybeeman give us a talk about her time with Ministers, and her experience of the Ministers Office. Unfortunately she’s had to pull out so we are seeking a replacement speaker.
Teacamp will still go ahead this Thursday so please do turn up, because we always find something to talk about…. especially with what’s happening around the world and UK at the moment.
Will confirm who our replacement speaker is as soon as possible.
See more via #teacamp.
When is Teacamp?
- Time and date: 4pm – 6pm, 1st Thursday of every month
- Location: Mezzanine, Curzon Victoria, 58 Victoria street, London, SW1E 6QW
How does teacamp work?
If you want to come to teacamp, just turn up on the day, it is open to everyone. It is upstairs in the cafe, very informal and friendly. If you are coming for the first time or on your own, ask for James or Sarah and we will introduce you to some teacampers.
- 4.00 – 4.30pm: tea and cake
- 4.30 – 4.40pm: intros and plug your events, projects, etc
- 4.40 – 5.10pm: speakers slot
- 5.10 – 6.00pm: Q&A, group discussion
- 6.00pm: #beercamp in nearest pub