December, a time for gift giving, Christmas parties and a time for reflection. That’s this months teacamp all wrapped into one!
James and I would like to take this opportunity to catch up with you (This could be Teacamp’s Christmas party!) and more importantly listen to your feedback and ideas about what we should do for next years Teacamp.
dxw are kindly sponsoring this months teacamp so you can still get your monthly fix of tea & cake on them 🙂
What do you want?
To quote a line from one of my favourite old Sci-Fi programmes Babylon 5. “What do you want?” That’s what December’s teacamp boils down to.
We’ve had a great year, lots of fabulous speakers on a whole range of different topics and an eager audience turning up to listen, engage and discuss. Thank you so much to everyone who spoke, who turned up and listened and asked all those questions.
You make Teacamp.
So please, come along to this months teacamp on the 7th of December and help us crowdsource ideas for speakers for next year.
- What do you want from Teacamp?
- Who would you like to listen to?
- What topics are peaking your interest of you may have a bee in your bonnet about?
- What’s coming up on the horizon that you think you might want to hear about next year?
- Perhaps you yourself would like to be a speaker and share what you’re working on, your experiences or even what you’ve learnt to avoid?
Come along and help us shape next years Teacamp offering.
When is Teacamp?
- Time and date: 4pm – 6pm, 1st Thursday of every month
- Location: Mezzanine, Curzon Victoria, 58 Victoria street, London, SW1E 6QW. NOTE for December Teacmap well be in a private room on the mid level mezzanine (Downstairs). Look out for Sarah & James.
- Update 7th Dec: Normal location for Teacamp! Upstairs in the Mezzanine above the cafe tills.
How does teacamp work?
If you want to come to teacamp, just turn up on the day, it is open to everyone. It is upstairs in the cafe, very informal and friendly. If you are coming for the first time or on your own, ask for James or Sarah and we will introduce you to some teacampers.
- 4.00 – 4.30pm: tea and cake
- 4.30 – 4.40pm: intros and plug your events, projects, etc
- 4.40 – 5.10pm: speakers slot
- 5.10 – 6.00pm: Q&A, group discussion
- 6.00pm: #beercamp in nearest pub