Chris has over 12 years of policy, strategy, and digital delivery experience in city and central government, and latterly the NHS. He currently works in NHS Digital, an organisation that delivers technology and data programmes for the NHS, as the service manager for 111 Online. 111 Online is a digital service to assess patients’ health needs and connect them with the right care. He will talk about the transformation challenge of building clinical digital services that span multiple NHS organisations, and where he thinks the NHS needs to go in order to realise the full benefits of the internet age.
Nayeema has worked at the Government Digital Service (GDS), the BBC and is now Head of Digital Service Transformation at the Department of Health and Social Care (DHSC).
When is Teacamp?
- Time and date: 4pm – 6pm, 1st Thursday of every month
- Location: Mezzanine, Curzon Victoria, 58 Victoria street, London, SW1E 6QW
How does teacamp work?
If you want to come to teacamp, just turn up on the day, it is open to everyone. It is upstairs in the cafe, very informal and friendly. If you are coming for the first time or on your own, ask for James or Sarah and we will introduce you to some teacampers.
- 4.00 – 4.30pm: tea and cake
- 4.30 – 4.40pm: intros and plug your events, projects, etc
- 4.40 – 5.10pm: speakers slot
- 5.10 – 6.00pm: Q&A, group discussion
- 6.00pm: #beercamp in nearest pub